National Account Executive
- Identify and capitalize upon short and long-term business opportunities
- Develop existing accounts and continuously prospect for new customers in order to achieve established sales goals and objectives. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Participate in industry trade shows and related activities.
- Maintain and share industry, professional and technical knowledge by networking, attending industry events, and reviewing professional publications.
- Participate in market research to understand the competitive environment, understand customer needs, and support the development of account plans and market strategies.
- Assist management in the research and development of new products /processes. Supports the organization in areas of product knowledge, promotional knowledge, sales, performance reports, industry information, etc.
- Develop accurate SKU-level forecasts each month based on expected demand, seasons, and promotions
- Effectively communicate topics such as price proposals/changes, product changes, new product needs, and other relevant topics with customers.
- Prepare and submit routine call reports, monthly reports, action plan updates, expense reports, and other sales-oriented documents in a timely fashion.
- Manage, train, and develop subordinates, if applicable.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience selling to Big Box (such as Lowe’s, Home Depot, Menard’s, IS A MUST!)
- Proven experience as an Account Executive or in a similar sales role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion abilities
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Self-motivated and target-driven mindset
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field is preferred
We offer competitive compensation packages, including base salary plus commission, 401k and generous match, health insurance, etc.. Additionally, we provide ongoing training and professional development opportunities to support your success in this role.
If you are a results-oriented individual with a passion for sales and building client relationships, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Company car
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 4 years
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Semiannual bonus
- Up to 75% travel
Work Location: On the road