Replacement Guide Strip 2 Pack
This product qualifies for Fixed Rate shipping within the contiguous US.
Milescraft 7208 Replacement Guide Strips allow you to repair the splinter guard cutting guide strips on your 1409 TrackSawGuide™ track saw system. Each pack comes with two 27.5” peel and stick strips with a rubber backing to prevent slipping.
Replacing strips is necessary if your current strips no longer accurately align with the saw blade or have become damaged. It may also be necessary to change cutting strips when a new saw blade is being used with a different tooth count, blade thickness, or kerf.
To use, remove damaged or old guide strips from your TrackSawGuide™ rails and clean them rail with adhesive remover to eliminate old glue residue. Peel off adhesive backing, and press new guide strips onto rail.
• For use with Milescraft 1409 TrackSawGuide™
• Two replacement guide strips with adhesive backing
• Peel and stick backing for easy attaching
• Rubber backing provides grip to hold rails in place
• Each strip is 27.5” long
• Repair two guide rails with each pack